- What information DrackettCase Cockers may collect about you.
- How DrackettCase Cockers will use information we collect about you.
- When DrackettCase Cockers may use your details to contact you.
- Whether DrackettCase Cockers will disclose your details to anyone else.
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
What information will DrackettCase Cockers collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from the DrackettCase Cockers website, such as newsletters, guestbook, surveys, comments or registering, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different web pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable DrackettCase Cockers to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes on particular web pages we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will specify further on these web pages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
How will DrackettCase Cockers use the information collected about me?
DrackettCase Cockers will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For "service administration purposes", which means that DrackettCase Cockers may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance).
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- To personalise the way DrackettCase Cockers content is presented to you.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block abuse and to analyse and improve the services offered on ww.cockers.biz e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When will DrackettCase Cockers contact me?
DrackettCase Cockers may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that DrackettCase Cockers can deliver the services to you.
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
- In relation to any contribution you have made to DrackettCase Cockers, e.g. your comments and guestbook entries.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about DrackettCase Cockers services (participation is always voluntary).
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
DrackettCase Cockers will not contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Will DrackettCase Cockers share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required by law.
Offensive or inappropriate content on the DrackettCase Cockers website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to www.cockers.biz, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on www.cockers.biz, DrackettCase Cockers may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where DrackettCase Cockers reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), DrackettCase Cockers may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the DrackettCase Cockers website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
How long will DrackettCase Cockers keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service. In the case that you wish to cancel your DrackettCase Cockers registration, please contact
with your cancelation request and username and your account will be cancelled.
Where you contribute to www.cockers.biz, DrackettCase Cockers will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose for which it was submitted. However some content (e.g. photograph submissions) are likely to have a longer, or even permanent, duration.
DrackettCase Cockers will never send you an email asking you to confirm your password and we will never ask you to divulge your full password via email. If you receive an email of this nature please contact us on
or telephone us on 01983 611524. Please keep your passwords private and ensure you don't use the same passwords for all your online log ons.
Can I find out what personal information DrackettCase Cockers holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information DrackettCase Cockers holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. There is a £5 charge for information requests and we require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of photographic identification - passport, ID card or driving license. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files as requested.
Please address requests in the first instance to the Webmaster,
Cookie Usage Information
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a web site. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tell a web site when the user has returned.
A session cookie is stored on your computer only during your browsing session and is automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. This cookie stores a session ID that is not personally identifiable to users, allowing you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have the file name www.cockers.txt.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.